Summer Moss Paper Incense
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Transform your space through the power of aroma. HA KO is a collection of delicately fragranced, leaf-shaped paper incense that was developed over the course of five years by one of Japan’s oldest incense makers. Each individually packaged leaf can be used as subtle potpourri, giving off fragrance for up to three months, or as incense that burns for approximately seven minutes while cleansing and deodorizing your space.
- Spicy Jasmine - The queen of floral fragrances, Spicy Jasmine creates an air of mystery and adds a touch of drama.
- Agar Wood - One of the most traditional incense materials, Agar Wood eases stress while cleansing your space.
- Elegant Citrus - Several varieties of citrus essence combine with traditional Japanese fragrance to uplift your spirit.
- Sandalwood - With its mature, noble, and slightly musky appeal, Sandalwood increases focus and promotes introspection.
- Smoky Cinnamon - Slightly sweet with just a touch of spice, Smoky Cinnamon makes any space a cozy hideaway.
- White Floral - A blend of soft white florals combine to create a lightly perfumed scent that softens your mood.
- Green Grass - This scent is verdant, mossy, and earthy. Burning one is like meditating in a forest temple.
- True Aqua - With notes of fleur de sel and freshly laundered linens, True Aqua is clean, bright, and pure.
- Moss - Clean and bright as a fairy-tale forest, this leaf offers the vital scent of bamboo growing from a carpet of moss.
- Cedar - Send the warmth of fresh-cut cedar through your home with leaves of incense that borrow the shape of the sawtooth oak.